Want to know how to travel and blog for money? You can, regardless of your age and where you come from.
You also don’t have to write about travel. You can blog about anything that interests you.
Best of all, you can do it from wherever you choose, as long as your passport allows you to be there, you have a reliable laptop and a decent Internet connection.
It was exactly this freedom and flexibility I looked for when I decided to work for myself. What’s important to remember however, is that business is business even if you’re traveling around the world doing it.
You must learn how to do it properly, and it will take at least a few good months of hard work to get it all set up before you head for the airport.
In this post I’m going to tell you why learning how to travel and blog for money is ideal for you if you’ve always dreamed of ditching your torturous day job to see the world but you’ve had no idea how to fund your adventures.
I’ll tell you the exact steps you must to take to make it happen as well point you in the direction of a great resource to help you do more easily, while saving you time and money.
Get it sorted and before you know it, you’ll be jetting off to exotic locations, secure in the knowledge that you have a reliable way to make money while you travel.
the Perfect way to travel & earn?
Consider the following:
- You’ll never have to find a job in a foreign country again. This can be challenging, especially when barriers get in your way, like not speaking the local language well enough for instance.
- You won’t have to worry about securing work visas to get a job, which can be impossible for older travelers.
- You can work at a time, day or night, that best suits you. This means you don’t have to miss out on seeing the sights in your destination, just because you have to wash dishes all day to be able to eat that night.
- There’s no having to please a boss, who in some countries, unfortunately can take advantage of traveling workers since they know you need the job.
- You’ll be doing something based around your interests, rather than being forced to take any old job just to survive. Doing a job you don’t want to be doing at home is bad enough. Doing it in another country can be soul destroying.
- Casual jobs in other countries often don’t pay well, but successful bloggers can make thousands of dollars every month.
- As long as you have a laptop and Internet connection you can work from wherever you like – sipping a coffee in a local cafe, on the beach, in your pajamas, on a cruise…
- As long as you make your blog work before you go and you have a steady stream of income flowing in each month you could do this for as long as you choose. Forever, theoretically.